Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it okay to get mad if your friend becomes friends with someone you hate?

There was this guy who was my friend. Then, we stopped being friends.





One day, he sends me a hate letter that was soo harsh and mean and untrue.





Ever since then, my friends keep becoming friends with him. These are people that I trust and have told things to that I dont want anyone to know.





Now, I can imagine them bad-talking me and i HATE it.





My best friend is slowly becoming friends with him because her friends are doing the same.





How can I explain to her how uncomfortable it would make me feel if they became friends?





She thinks I will hate her if they become friends...and she fails to understand why.Is it okay to get mad if your friend becomes friends with someone you hate?
Well.... not really. My first best friend that I ever had is now my worst enemy. One of my old best friends is now her best-friend, if you catch my drift. I'm still cool with my old best friend and we talk and **** because she was in my class. Sometimes I see her hanging out with my enemy (1st best friend), and my old best friend still says hi anyway... so yea.. It ain't that bad..Is it okay to get mad if your friend becomes friends with someone you hate?
just explain to her what happen and show her the letter and tell her how you feel about her being clese to the person you dislike if she is your best friend she will understand.
I can see why YOU have problems with this person, but you can't impose your personal feelings upon another friend. Just don't hang out together.
find another group of friends.





Eventually they might wake up and see the light but it depends on what story he is feeding them.
no grow up.
the enemy of your enemy is your friend.
OK, first off, you shouldn't worry about other people talking to him about you. Usually, if you don't raise a huge fuss of ';I hate your guts for bailing on me's'; the topic of you will never become an issue. But if you start showing your jealousy and hatefulness, they might just tell him things out of spite.





People like other people for different reasons. I have friends who can't stand my other friends...but if one of them steps out of line and badmouths another, I let them know quickly that I don't appreciate it. If you fear your friends won't do the same for you, maybe you need a better class of friends...
yes. tel ur friend about wat u hate about that guy, ask her not to be nice to him.
tell her the straight up truth...the fact that your afraid that she's going to tell her your secrets..and depending on her response will tell whether she's really your friend or not..if she says that she wont tell her then ask her that youd like her not to be friends with her and if she is really your best friend she wont be...hope i helped
I've had the exact same problem, just TRY to be friends with him. If not then try to have new friends to hang out with. Or you can try to talk to him. When this happend to me i was VERY furious. But then i accepted that my friends can have friends that arn't me too. So try to accept the fact that they can have other friends too, Also try to talk to him and ask why he feels how he does.
yes its okay to be mad. Just show them your hate letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment