Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Eh, need help on how to become friends with someone?

Well, if this matters, the person is a guy, no I'm not interested in becoming his girlfriend, just a FRIEND only.


From what I've heard from my friend me and him have a few things in common, and he looks pretty cool from when I see him in the hallways.


The problem is - I only see him during like 3rd period, and the end of 3rd period since my class is near his. I have none of his classes, and no friends that associate with him, so it makes it kind of hard to approach him.


Whenever I see a decent opportunity I get nervous, and never try. I don't want to seem random or anything, and I don't want to be blown off. (From what I've heard he doesn't talk much, like me.)


He doesn't have any trendy clothes, or anything, so I don't wanna seem like I'm trying to be comical by saying I like his shirt, ect.





So how and when is the best time to approach someone like this?Eh, need help on how to become friends with someone?
Guys are usually pretty easy to talk to. If your passing him in the hallway you could start small, just by smiling and saying hey. You've obviously got a computer so maybe you could find out what his messenger/myspace is (if he's got one) and add him on there. The person who told you that you two had a lot in common probably told him the same thing, you could have them mention something to him for you. If your worried about how to approach him, you could always say something like hey, ive never seen you around before are you new?

No comments:

Post a Comment