Friday, August 20, 2010

I wrote a intro paragraph on a compare/contrast essay about 2 friends and i want how i can make it better?

Friends are companions that are with you to help you in life. When you become friends with someone, it is because you like to be around them and enjoy their company and you share similar characteristics. However, how do you know which friends to choose? Friends are usually the one鈥檚 that are there when you need them. I will compare two friends that I have and show what the difference between both of them is.I wrote a intro paragraph on a compare/contrast essay about 2 friends and i want how i can make it better?
I think it's perfect. What exactly do you want to make better? Why worry so much?I wrote a intro paragraph on a compare/contrast essay about 2 friends and i want how i can make it better?
Friends are companions that are with me to help me in the troubles of life itself . When you become friends with someone like this , it is because you know it to be true and enjoy their company and share similar characteristics, However, how do you know which friends to choose? Friends are usually the one鈥檚 that are there when I need them the most . I will compare two of my friends that I have and show what the difference between both of them

No comments:

Post a Comment