Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i become friends with someone who is a grade higher than me?

There is a new girl at school and I kinda hung out with her at a school dance. She's really cool %26amp; nice. I would like to like hang out with her. The problem is that she is a grade older than me. So i don't see her in the halls or shes not in any of my classes including lunch. There is facebook but that would be kinda weird. lol :P


Any tips?


(p.s im not trying to be creepy i just wanna get to know her cuz kinda hung out with her @ a school thing and yeahh .. :P)How can i become friends with someone who is a grade higher than me?
facebook isn't weird just be like hey remember me and ya'll will be cool againHow can i become friends with someone who is a grade higher than me?
Why is Facebook weird? O_o It's your only tool so get it, talk to her, get to know her, then you could try hanging out outside of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment