Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guys: How should I become friends with someone who has a bad impression of me but doesn't hate to the guts?

There is a guy I want to become friends with.


However, I had been so socially awkward that I always pushed him away even though I didn't want to do that..





In the beginning of the year, he called me for homework help and then I hung up on him, telling I was busy and had to go... (I was kind of shy and that was the best way out.)





Once I sent him an antisocial note. Well, I was doing him a favor by helping him but the note wasn't friendly or exactly antagonizing either...





And I am sometimes scared to approach him in class.


This is a really bad classmate to classmate relation...


And the other day, I was just in a bad mood and spoke to him in a weird way.





Yes, I realize the bad vibe I may have gotten to him. However, how do I get to good terms again??


He is not outwardly antagonizing towards me. However, he doesn't want to associate with me that much either.





On a field trip, I was sad that he spoke to everyone except me and I was afraid to say anything ; (





How do I fix this and get everything together??





Should I try to be friendly from now on? (I am very socially awkward to the point of rudeness and standoffishness.) Help me please!Guys: How should I become friends with someone who has a bad impression of me but doesn't hate to the guts?
Not just to him, but I'm sure other people treated this way would probably think something along the lines of ';she probably doesn't like people';.





You really need to stop that ';avoidance'; behavior. Tell him the truth of how you are socially awkward and are sorry for how you treated him. If I were him, I would understand and would talk to you again and from there the friendship flourishes and you start to change for the better for all people especially yourself.Guys: How should I become friends with someone who has a bad impression of me but doesn't hate to the guts?
You need to work on your rudeness as a first priority. The rest will all fall into place when you do. Do this for YOURSELF, not just some guy.
  • long hair styles
  • website hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment