Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you become friends with your crush?

I'm kinda shy, but once I am friends with someone, I act like a different person. But the biggest problem is that whenever I have a crush, he is completely different from me. (In this case, he's ALWAYS out with friends) I see him as unapproachable not only because I like him, but also because he's that different and I don't know what exactly to say. I always think I'll end up looking weird, and it's hard to do something simple, like asking for homework help because my CLOSE friends are in the same class. And last but not least, I freeze up whenever I see him--I know, not a good thing. But I know I should say hi just for starters... is there anything I can do to calm down when I see him? Thanks! :-)How do you become friends with your crush?
I am exactly the same way around boys I like, like once I only ever spoke to my crush on Instant Messaging, I knew who he was because we went to the same school and everything, then he found out who I was and he said hi to me, I got all panicky and for a few weeks after everytime he said hello to me I pretended I was in a rush and walked off, he thought I never really liked him, but he spoke to me about it, now we're like best friends, all you have to do is just say hi every now and then, then build up the conversation, say something simple like 'hey, how are you?' then he will reply and you just keep it flowing, keep confident and you will get closer. Trust me.How do you become friends with your crush?
That i think sophie is great advice. i have the same problem as chocolate and i will try this. thanks

Report Abuse



You don't want to be on the friends list. You want on the date list. Best way to NOT date her is to be on the friends list.





FRIENDS DON'T DATE FRIENDS. That's because both will lose other friends when and if you break up.
Walk up to him and ask him to help you with some problem you had with the homework or a test in the class. Tell him you know you could ask one of your friends for help, but then you just end up chatting and goofing off with them so you think it will be better to get someone your not so close to's help. Maybe that will break the ice some.
Well find out more about this guy. That way you can see he is human and not the greatest guy u will ever meet. The way all girls see their crush(most of the time) then find out what he likes to know if it is truely something you guys can talk about. You have to have some common ground. Are u friends with any of his friends? If so try hanging out with them more often. There is a chance that you could run into him somewhere and he can get to know u better. Know that you need to see if there is something you guys can talk about. You can't have a relationship if you there is too many silences unless it is because he feels awkword too. Good Luck and remember your time will come for him to notice you. And if not just start talking to him or u can find someone else that u know u can talk too.
  • long hair styles
  • curly hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment