Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you become friends with someone on here who doesn't ask questions and doesn't allow email?

I rewarded Fireball for her dedication and time spent on here by including her in my latest video...in a very nice way. But, how will I ever even show it to her?





Also, anyone on R%26amp;S you would like to bury the hatchet with? Today is a good day to do that. Can't you feel it?How do you become friends with someone on here who doesn't ask questions and doesn't allow email?
It's weird, before I saw this I did just that. A LONG time ago a certain individual said something that was... less than nice. I confronted him today as a cautionary: ';Hey, It was a long time ago but I still remember, tread with caution.'; I think we're good now.How do you become friends with someone on here who doesn't ask questions and doesn't allow email?
Respect the doors closed to you and try to not let your own desires override this respect for another's efforts to remain inaccessible.





Peace
I don't think I have an ongoing beef with anyone. I'm actually amused by fireball and crimson.
Astound them with your wit, your dry humor, and your insightful answers. They will become so impressed with your wisdom and wit, that they will add you as a friend.





Or, lacking wit, humor or insightful answers, you could just do a video.





I feel something. Hey, is there someone sneaking up on me with a, what is that? A HATCHET.............................





AHHHHHH
bury the hatchet in someones back then run for it ?
I gotta hold onto that hatchet


gotta make a run to P%26amp;S and use it on one of my contacts over there...
Betty Boop


I kinda still hate her though lol so I doubt we will bury the hatchet





(we blocked each other)
Hmm.. I find that stalking is the best course of action....


Don't worry about the policy reports and restraining orders, they loosen up after a while. hehehehe





Posting a question with their name in it is a good idea... but then again, so is stalking.
KMA, Jeff.





Where am I in that video???





I'm making one now titled ';2girls,1cup, %26amp; R%26amp;S.';
I never attempted to make friends with someone who doesn't allow email and doesn't ask questions. and you are right, today is a nice day to bury a hatchet- into someone elses' head- ha!
I don't have any beefs on here with anybody - not that I know of anyway...so I don't have any hatchets to bury. But I like the sentiment :)





Peace!
I sent her an e-mail once. I don't remember what it was about, but it was nice. No, I didn't ask her to marry me, lol





Bury the hatchet? With who? The two hundred people on my blocked list? That thar is a pandora's box, boy, lol once I open that up there is no closing it
YOu nkow, I've been trying to contact both Esther and Fireball for some time. I even put them on my contact list a while back in the hopes they woudl respond to me...no such luck.





Hmm as to burying the hatchet, I think I've done that over the past few months with several people.





I did trade e-mails today with someone who we did not see eye to eye on, and I'd love to make it up to him, but I deleted his e-mails.
Well, I have grown to respect Midge and DesiDani but there was never any hatchet brtween us that I am aware of.
rebel if you like to get into her pants


you must first find out her pants size
Bury te hatchet ? with the creep still holding it tight ? he ! he !





i agree wholeheartedly,


NO ! i dun mean bury the creep,


i mean let bygones be bygones!





An eye for an eye ?


A toooth for a tooth ?


What ? you think this is eBay barter trade is it ?








LET'S START ALL OVER AGAIN !





sing together with me now,





';Ebony and Ivory, lived together in Perfect harmony';





Awwwwww, ...
Haha...today sucked for me... :P





But any day is a good day to ';bury the hatchet';...





Anyway, I think (hope) you just found a way to show it to her...
You just enjoy his/her answers, leave messages at questions were he/she answerred.
  • long hair styles
  • website hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment