Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I become friends with someone who hates me over something stupid?

So let's just call my best friend Mike, and my other friend Cindy.





I'd just become close friends with Mike, and all of a sudden Cindy tells me that she likes him. At the moment I thought I liked him too, even though I already was with someone else, but then I realized it was just a little crush and it didn't last (Keep in mind, Mike already has a girlfriend anyways).





All of a sudden, Cindy started talking about me behind my back and getting mad at me every time I hung out with Mike. I invited her every time we hung out, but she always made excuses because she's shy. I don't get it, it was like she was telling me that I can't be friends with him just because she likes him.





She insists I am flirting with him, but I'm just being outgoing, and even if I was, his girlfriend should be the one to tell me that, not Cindy; she doesn't own him.





But now she's getting all of these people to hate me, and I keep apologizing, even though I don't feel like I did anything... She's ignoring me and it makes no sense what she hates me for, Mike kissed his girlfriend and Cindy blamed me.





I just don't want to lose my friendship with Cindy even though she's being stupid... how do I fix this? Or should I move on and forget about her? I don't know what to do...How can I become friends with someone who hates me over something stupid?
It seems like Cindy is not being a good friend to you AT ALL. You have to try to talk to her before it gets any worse. You have to tell her that you have a boyfriend and that Mike is just a friend. You also have to tell her that Mike has a girlfriend and you have to get over yourself. If those doesn't work you just have to move on and forget about her cause she's really not being a good friend to you.





You can hang out with anyone you want and that no one should tell you who to hang out with or who to not hang out with. A good friend would never say something like that to you or make people hate you.How can I become friends with someone who hates me over something stupid?
This Cindy person doesn't sound like a very good friend if she's doing all that. Obviously, she's acting unreasonably and putting you through a lot of crap. You don't deserve that.





If you still want to be friends with her, try to clear up the misunderstanding. Talk to her calmly and get her to see your side. Try to make her see that she's acting like a jerk.





However, I suggest you move on. Because Cindy doesn't sound like a real friend. Talking behind your back? Not something a real friend would do. Neither is blaming you for something that's not even your fault. Not even close. Friends don't do that to each other, at least real ones don't.
Well Mike is getting along fine with his girlfriend and his life. Cindy sounds like she's jealous but can't express her jealousy with anyone else but you. Sorry but she's taking it out on you because you're her close friend.





In my opinion, I think she should grow up a little bit and get on with her life and stop holding back on someone when it's not going to happen.





Just forget about her she's being silly. Have it out with Cindy and tell her exactly how you feel and don't let her speak until you are finished. The result of this talk will decide on its own where the friendship lies.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment