Friday, August 20, 2010

Becoming friends with someone you don't know.... How is this done?

There is a guy that I like that I would like to be friends with a lot. The problem is that I really don't know him. He works at a local cafe and, though we have talked a few times, there really isn't much time to. Just in case it will affect your answers, he works behind the register and the place is fairly busy.





I have talk to him a few times before, most of which he engaged conversation, but they were all very short talks.





Does anyone have any suggestions of things I could say or ways that wouldn't be too awkward to talk to him?





I know this is a little weird, but bear with me. I'm a teenager.Becoming friends with someone you don't know.... How is this done?
Ask him what he does besides working at the cafe---what school he goes to. Talk for a while about that. Try to catch him during the slower times if possible. Ask him what times he works, casually. Tell him if he's ever not working and wants to hang out, you think he seems like a cool guy and then drop your number off.Becoming friends with someone you don't know.... How is this done?
Ask him if he'll have an ice cream with you sometime where you can talk peacefully or ask him for coffee at Starbucks.
Try to stand off to side of the register and engage in conversation that way. You can also try to go there at a time when it isn't as busy and talk to him that way.





Maybe catch him on his lunch break, if you figure out when it is.





More advice at http://www.easyteendating.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment