Friday, August 20, 2010

I want to ask someone to become friends with benefits.?

Its clear that he wants to be this, but how do i push it to be that? I don't want a relationship. Neither does he. We just want sex.I want to ask someone to become friends with benefits.?
I think it is okay to do. In fact, the other day I talked to my ex boyfriend about it. We have made out a few times and done other things that we did in the relationship, hence the beginning of ';Friends with benefits.'; During out relationship we never had sex. We are both virgins and he is the one I trust. So, we are taking our friends with benefits to a new level . We've talked about it and set guidelines. Just make sure you are prepared emotionally/mentally for the repercussions. Also make sure that he understands that he is going to need to be there to talk to you later about it (if necessary) and that he is willing to take the proper measures to keep you safe. Life is about having fun and taking risks.I want to ask someone to become friends with benefits.?
As long as your positive that the other person wants it to. Because its like a huge insult to ask a random person that.


Anyway, surprise him with a kiss, like the beginning and a preview of what to come. And then explain the terms and conditions.
Wow..you very discrete..just be open and tell him. Two people that know what they want but they are scared to discuss it. Take the one step and break the ice..good luck
a few drinks always gets things going!


or just tell him.
I am looking for one too...knowing anyone? send it my way! *LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment