Monday, August 16, 2010

After deleting someone as a friend on Facebook do you have to send another request to become friends again?

One day I had 139 friends and the next I had 138. I looked at my list of friends and realised who was missing. Two days later I now have 139 friends again with no new friend requests and the person that was missing is now listed in my friends again. How does that work? I thought if you deleted someone you had to send them a friend request to become friends again.After deleting someone as a friend on Facebook do you have to send another request to become friends again?
yeah you would of had to send a new friends request to get readded like that., or he would haveto of. uhhm, it could of just made a mistake and said that, cuz facebook stupid likethat sometimes. uhhm, but yeah probs just a glitch...After deleting someone as a friend on Facebook do you have to send another request to become friends again?
he or she probably deactivated their account.. and then changed their mind and reactivated it again..
I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment