Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I become friends with someone who is shy and I don't really know?

Okay, so I am like a loser in high school. I had friends, but I have been ditched by them so many times that I don't want to hurt myself again. there is this one girl in my art class and she is really nice and I really want to be friends with her but she is really shy. I talk to her sometimes, and she seems really fun. I really want to get to know her better and become friends, but what if she doesn't want to? And how should I talk to her? I don't just want to go to her and ask her if she wants to have lunch together because I hardly know her and that would be just creepy. Please help!How can I become friends with someone who is shy and I don't really know?
Omg - I have the same prob. There's this shy girl in my DT class called Saffron and I don't have many friends and she was really nice and I forgot some of the cooking things one day and she gave me loads of grapes! Just chat about general stuff like...what you up to, what you reading, fav things, then say after a while, 'can I hang out with you at break' or 'will you hang out with me at break'. Good luck!How can I become friends with someone who is shy and I don't really know?
i would sit with her at lunch and just start a chat, but first introduce your self to her if she doesn't already know about you then talk about stuff you would think she likes. like try talking about music everyone likes music right and you know once you do that you will start getting to know her more i'm a very shy girl myself and i know once you start becoming friends with her she will open more up to you and other people hope this helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment