Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I become (or at least attempt to) make friends with someone in my class?

There is a person in my class that I'm a bit attracted to, and I'm not sure if they're into me, but it seems like there's a chance they may be.





The thing is, we've barely spoken a word to each other.





I want to become casual friends (at first at least) with this person, but I don't know how.





Please don't suggest that I just walk up to them and say hello. That will just make me seem weird. I need a reason to talk to this person, or some way I can approach them without coming across as a psycho stalker.





Can someone help me, please?How do I become (or at least attempt to) make friends with someone in my class?
You could always ask to borrow a pen or a pencil. Or to borrow some paper and say you forgot to bring either a pen, pencil or paper. Or, if you had missed a day of class, you could ask him what had happened in class and if you could look at his notes. These ideas usually work.How do I become (or at least attempt to) make friends with someone in my class?
Try and talk to that person. If you aren't sure on how, you can always start off by a smile or something like ';Hi';. That's possibly a good way to start. I mean, you're in the same class so it's not like you aren't going to smile to one an other or at least say a word. If that person is talking about something you know, join in. I know it's difficult to start a conversation with somebody you don't know but don't forget it's the same situation for them.





Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment