Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Have you ever become better friends with someone through Facebook?

So, I added this guy I know from a long time (like 4 or 5 years) ago,and I would like to catch up with him and maybe even become friends with him, but I don't even know where to start! Errg! It's easier friend requesting (and starting convos with) guys I knew and played with every day when I was 5 years old that I now live thousands of miles away from that I haven't seen in years, than this one really cute guy in my town!


SO....OBVIOUSLY FACEBOOK AND MYSPACE ARE FOR STAYING IN ';TOUCH'; WITH PPL....BUT MY QUESTION IS...HAVE YOU EVERY BECOME CLOSER FRIENDS (IN REAL LIFE) WITH A PERON YOU'RE FRIENDS W/ ON FB? If so, HOW? How to get to know him again without being a creeper....Have you ever become better friends with someone through Facebook?
Definitely!!


This guy in my grade who I don't really talk to a lot and I started talking a lot over Facebook, which led us to talk more in school and we're going out now!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment