Friday, August 20, 2010

How to become friends with the popular girl?

I joined high school this year so everyone was new and started to make friends with new people etc. The popular girl always wanted to be with me at the beginning of the school year and i liked her personnality too but i didnt really bother being with her cause i was desperate at makin a great first impression to teachers and stuff(im not nerdy). Then she thought i didnt like her and so became friends with someone else who i knew from my drama class and this person was always SO shy and because of this friendship she became really confident and cool and now everyone and the cool people love her. Now im hard on myself for not takin the opportunity to becoming friends with the girl who wanted to be mine in the first place. I would love to be popular but i want her friendship not her popularity really.


So I would like to know how to become very good friends with her and possibly her other friends,





P.S. Do you have any cool or funny phrases i could say to her when i see her in lessons ?


P.P.S. We re not friends but we re in good terms


P.P.P.S if you're answering to give me a lecture about me being shallow and stupid and its better not to be popular then stop now cause i obviously dont care





Thanks,, no rude comments pleaseHow to become friends with the popular girl?
confidence.......pure confidence...that is what wins the heart of the person you want to pursue...always....make no mistake!!! i promise if you just believe in yourself, go to this person and just be yourself....dont worry about what they think....even if they think you are an idiot.......you can be completely stupid and still be hot....look at john mayor....his voice is the only thing that gets him women...he is an ugly disgusting looking man.....its all about behavior and attidudeHow to become friends with the popular girl?
I was friends with a popular girl but all the populars are snobby most of the time . this girl I was friends with that was popular always blew me off , like in the halway she didnt say hi to me , so just stick to the regular friends .
be yourself.. dont be on the prowl for friends, what happens happens

No comments:

Post a Comment