Friday, August 20, 2010

Becoming Friends With Someone?. (Guys. Not Gay!)?

Ok. There is a lad whos in my class in high school. I want to be mates with him coz he seems really canny (canny meens nice n cool lol) I only talk to him on msn aboot 10 mins a day n thts it so he barely knows me. Tell me how I can gradully become friends wif em. (not gay just reely bad at making new friends lol) Becoming Friends With Someone?. (Guys. Not Gay!)?
Just keep talking to him and maybe ask him to go hang out with you and some other friends.Becoming Friends With Someone?. (Guys. Not Gay!)?
You want to be ';mates'; with him?? WTF?? You Britts are strange. If you said that in the real world (i.e. the USA) people would call you a fag.





Oh and ';lad';? Who says lad?
mmnnnn this is the most undercover gayness Ive seen in a while

No comments:

Post a Comment