Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I become friends with someone whom I got in a fight with last year?

I got into a fight with one of my best friends last year, and we haven't spoken since then. I wasn't exactly mad I just thought that I was annoying to her and the rest of them, so I kinda pretended to be mad. I thought it would be ok after a while when they asked what was wrong, but they didn't. One of them just tried to talk to me, and I was stupid enough to act mad at her. Then she turned everyone in my little group of friends against me, and I had to find someone else to hang out with. At first there was 4 in my new group, and then there was 3, and now there's 2. I just don't know what is going on, is there something wrong with me? please answer me :)How do I become friends with someone whom I got in a fight with last year?
I dont think theres anything wrong with you. BUt I do think you need to start being honest with your friends and yourself about your feelings and work on showing them truthfully. If you want to be friends with them again, apologize for your behavior. Its the mature thing to do. If they dont accept the apology, at least you know that tried to be a better person and dont make the same mistakes with new friends you make.How do I become friends with someone whom I got in a fight with last year?
depends on the situation

No comments:

Post a Comment