Monday, August 16, 2010

When i become friends with someone it shows on my wall, how do i change this?

I don't want it to be published on my wall when i become friends with someone! I used to be fine until these new settings, so now can i change it?? Is there even an option??When i become friends with someone it shows on my wall, how do i change this?
Yes u can. Go to Settings then privacy settings then profile information then change whatever u want to only me for u to only seeWhen i become friends with someone it shows on my wall, how do i change this?
i think once its posted there will be an option to delete it
i'm having the same problem babe and coming to a dead end after much time of research





i really don't want to have to stoop to the alternative of deleting every friend i add on my wall too





it's the most annoying thing, i don't know why facebook is doing this. it is so irrelevant to publish when i become friends with someone

No comments:

Post a Comment