Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to become friends with someone?

My husband and I have recently gotten into swapping. He is a naturally outgoing person and people love him. I have always been shy and afraid to talk to people. He has become good friends with the female half of the couple and I want to become friends with her. At first I was jealous and made a fool out of myself I am afraid however now I feel more at peace about it and am ready to give it a shot. (At one point we (the other woman and I)had a few choice words for each other but have since apologized.) My question is what do you suggest is a good way to become friends with this woman. I am trying to get out of this shyness stage but it is hard for me to make the first move but I know I need to be the one to do it. Any help would be appreciated.How to become friends with someone?
Invite her out to do something with you, and then be attentive and interested in her and what she has to say - find things that you have in common and the things you don't have in common, stay open minded and just see if you can enjoy your time with her. Don't tell her anything you don't want your husband to find out about though! Just keep it light and carefree.How to become friends with someone?
start talking to her then do something nice
take her shopping
make freinds
Just act yourself and youll do fine
give without ask!
there nothing to be shy about just say something to her invite her round for a drink or coffee and a chat everyone is in to swapping nowadays no worries doll u will get there
DUMP HIM HE AINT GOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment