Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I re-friend someone who used to be my friend and his friends?

Ok. so i was once friends with this guy, like i used to go to his house, but we're not friends anymore, i guess we just stopped talking to eachother. I haven't been to his house in like 10 years. He is more of the popular type of person and I want to re-friend him and become friends with the group of people he hangs out with. I'm not very good at making a long conversation. I'm in early high school. how do i re-friend him and the people he hangs out with?How do I re-friend someone who used to be my friend and his friends?
you dont really need to make ';long conversation';


start with small talk


haha.


be like, whats up? howve you been?


etc.


theres plenty to talk about with someone you havent seen in a whileHow do I re-friend someone who used to be my friend and his friends?
-Just don't make it awkward and act like you are trying to fit in.


Simply say ';hey how have you been and i miss hanging out with you'; get his number or something, and sooner or later, his friends will start hanging out with you once they know you're with him. Making convos is not my specialty, I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment