Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I become friends with someone who is slightly anti-social (details inside)?

I live in a small town, where every guys is some dumb redneck or jerk but there's this one guy who I'd really like to get to know him and he's kinda friends with my brother. He's different and extremely weird xD but he is kinda anti-social and isn't in my grade so obviously he won't be in the same class as me, and usually when he's walking down the hall he's listening to music and you can tell (since he starts rocking out to it) So how could I start talking to him without being creepy?





Oh yea, last year he found out I was my brother's sister and he'd sometimes text him ';Your sister's hot'; xD and since I am his only sister, I guess it was about me.How can I become friends with someone who is slightly anti-social (details inside)?
I live in a small town too. Well, just ask him about music. It sounds like hes really into it, maybe see if you can relate to him with a couple bands.How can I become friends with someone who is slightly anti-social (details inside)?
try talking to him a bit , and see how that all works out and then if you guys hang out a few times you will become freinds, thats all there is to really say about this.


Hope i helped.





P.S , if he texted your brother saying your sisters hot (refering to you because your his only sister) then mabey thats all he thinks is that your hot and thats itt. he would still want to be freinds with you thought because sure he said your hot but he doesn't know you saw does he? so don't ask about it at all and everything should be okay .

No comments:

Post a Comment