Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i become friends with someone more popular than me?

hi i transfered to a new school a year ago and im starting to get to know everybody. i have thought i have had a best friend but it always seems like they look down on me and take me for granted. me and this guy have been partners in woodshop and we are becoming good friends. we are like the same height and weight and always have freindly competitions like who can jump higher and whos faster. he is an incredible athlete the fastest in our school but i can jump about 28 in and he can jump about 16 so im teaching him to jump higher. well anyways he is cool and he likes to hang out with me but everybody in our school wants to be his best friend and he is nice to everyone and plus because all the girls like him alot of boys want to hang with him. He is like the only friend i have who doesn't treat me like crap and i want to be his bestfriend what should i do.








ps he plays hockey and soccer i play basketball and varsity tennis.





were both 7 grade boys





and my dad grew up with his mom





and i have never been to is house or hung out with him after school





thanksHow do i become friends with someone more popular than me?
be niceHow do i become friends with someone more popular than me?
Ask him out to a movie and try to hold his hand or put your arm around him. Works every time!
  • long hair styles
  • website hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment