Friday, August 20, 2010

How to become better friends with someone from another country?

So I met this guy who lives in Europe (and I know for a fact he's my age). He said he has a facebook but won't add me because he doesn't know me well enough yet. So I'm just wondering how I could become better friends with him, even though we are a thousand miles from talking in person? Also, I sent him a message on MSN and haven't gotten a reply so I was thinking about sending another, but I don't want him to think I'm weird.





And I've posted this before and all people said was I was gay and a stalker, so I'm going to get that out of the way now and say I'm neither. I just want a friend from a different country.How to become better friends with someone from another country?
Travel to another country

No comments:

Post a Comment