Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i become friends with someone in the grade ahead of me?

there's this girl in the grade ahead of me, and i think that we would really click if we actually got the chance to know each other. she seems pretty friendly, and the reason i'm interested in her friendship is because i looked at her facebook (sketch, i know) and saw that we have a lot of music, movies, personality traits, etc in common. she is also friends with some of my acquaintances, and we have free periods together. the only problem is that we have no reason to actually talk to each other. how can i initiate conversation without being ';that awkward sophomore who knows my friends?';How do i become friends with someone in the grade ahead of me?
Start by sending her a comment on facebook, since that's how you found out you think you guys would get along. Otherwise, just wait for a good timing for when you can say something to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment