Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I stop my best freind from becoming best friends with someone else?

Me and this girl have been BEST friends for years!!!!!! But she has been hanging around this other girl!!! A LOT!!!! I don't want them to become best friends! How do I stop them and make her LOVE me!!!How can I stop my best freind from becoming best friends with someone else?
I had the same problem when I was your age. Unfortunately, people do not stay friends forever. That is why you rarely hear of friends growing old together.





Stay as nice and sweet as you are, and if she continues to distance herself from you, don't be offended. This person just may have more in common with her than you. That's not a bad thing. If I were you, I would try to find a group of new friends, and still stay friends with her, but if she does stop hanging out with you, you'll still have friends. How can I stop my best freind from becoming best friends with someone else?
Why don't you try and be really nice to her and ask her to come over your house and talk to her ?





Maybe spoil her with what she loves first


(with chocolate maybe ?) before you ask big questions





If she was a True best friend you could talk to her about anything. and she should be okay with it. :D





But if shes ditching you for some other girl .. That's hardly a true friend is it?








So try making some other good friends to





x =]
Sorry, you can't....





It's not just up to you and if you have that kind of personality that you need to be in control maybe that's why she found another friend.
why can't you just all be friends?? and then you won't lose your best friend and you'll make another...

No comments:

Post a Comment