Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to become best friends with someone?

okay this is a weird question but imagine your in my point of view. One of my friends told me she was a really great person. Shes nice and sweet. (the person I wanna become bffs with) I added her on facebook a few days ago and she accepted. I dont know where to go from there. Shes really sporty and im not so much. I play basketball and cheerlead but thats about it. Shes more into volleyball and softball. both i suck REALLY bad at. Shes really popular but thats not the reason why. I knew her the tiniest bit before she became popular. She looked at me in class a few days ago im guessing trying to see if i was that person she added. She never did talk to me. (well i walked off i guess haha) so how do you become close to someone? i barely remember how i became close to my friends. Like at all. I feel like it just happened and we just clicked. Help?How to become best friends with someone?
Start hanging out at the same table together, join a club with her, ask her if she watches [insert show], you know normal stuff(:








/partner with her on a project?How to become best friends with someone?
Okay, friend. If you want to be friends with somebody you cant force it! It happens naturally! Find someone that you have a lot in common with. Who cares if theyre not the prettiest or the most popular? It shouldnt matter! This girl obviously doesnt want to be best friends, but if you be yourself and act friendly and talk to her, that may change. You cant force friendship, it happens when two people with common interests meet and become close. Simple as that. Hope I helped! :)
Hmm...... I would say try talking to her more about anything interesting to both of you. You need to hang out with her a bit more but always invite other friends you girls share together you know that way you guys won't be having those long silences when no one knows what to say LOL. :) Plus it isn't about what sport and popular stuff i mean you guys can be friends regardless.


Hope i helped... :)
Very interesting question. Well, I have 2 best friends and having things in common helps. Like I met them both at school (not at the same time though) and I had things in common. Yeah, normally people just click. You both have sports in common, just not the same ones. idk
You can't force someone to become your friend or best friend. Just think, why do you become friends with some people and not others?


You have to earn their trust, just like they earned yours, and of course have to have things in common. Be nice to her, if that doesn't work than she feels you don't have enough things in common with her.
I think you should just start talking to her on face book.


ask her for advice when you need it and say thank you, you the best after. doing this you guys will fill closer..open up Little to become even more closer. find something in command to talk about. just keep on talking to her but don't talk to her enough to scare her away but just to let her know you want to be her friend. say hi to her in school, but don't do it every time you see her, because she might get freaked out








well hoped i could help let me know if it worked
  • long hair styles
  • curly hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment