Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you become better friends with someone you like but rarely get to talk to?

Well okay, I always had this doubt this guy might have liked me at the beginning of 9th cuz he always picked on me (in a friendly way) and said hi to me a lot. And I guess I kind of liked him back, but since I'm not allowed to date, there wasn't much I could do, so I just secretly liked it when he picked on me. But then he started hanging out with all the drama kids during the 2nd semester of 9th grade and since I only had one class with him, we didn't really talk as much. So 10th grade is almost over and I was starting to get over him but then I recently saw one of his shows and saw him there so I finally go a chance to talk to him a little but it's all coming back now. And we both hang out with totally different people so we never get a chance to talk. And he's one of those kinds of guys who always hangs out with girls so that makes it even worse. All I really want to do is just become better friends with him but it makes it harder when he's already got a bunch of best friends who are girls, who I don't even talk to, so we barely have any mutual friends. Plus should I tell him I like him, over Facebook cuz I'd never get a chance to talk to him alone cuz he's always surrounded by his drama friends....I mean I guess it wouldn't matter cuz I can't date anyways but just to let him know? Gahhh....I feel so confused and lost!How do you become better friends with someone you like but rarely get to talk to?
I would message him on facebook asking if you could hang out on person-Telling someone you like them over Facebook isn't a good idea..How do you become better friends with someone you like but rarely get to talk to?
Just ask him straight up if he wants to be your friend he may or may not thing your asking him out but let him know your not asking him out just asking if he wanna be friends with you that's how I met my best friend and he's so nice to me I'm so mean to him but that's because i dont trust a word he says I know it sounds stupid but he knows I been through things with guys in the past that didn't go well at all so he understands try not to get jealous when he's around girls a lot when you get the chance talk to him I don't talk to my best friend everyday but when I do we talk a lot and he flirts with me don't be shy and good luck
  • long hair styles
  • curly hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment