Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to become friends with someone who generally doesn't know you?

Hello! There this girl in one of my classes that I'd like to become friends with because I'm sick of working alone in said class as we do a lot of group work. Also most of my friends are in the senior class which will be graduating this year so I need to make some new friends for next year. Anyways, we've known each other for a longtime to the extent of knowing we exist but I've never really been friends with her nor really had a conversation. I just want to be friends with her and don't want her to take it the wrong way. If I start randomly talking as initiating conversations I'm sure she'd think I want to get involved with her when that is not the case. Please help! Thanks.How to become friends with someone who generally doesn't know you?
well, i think that you SHOULD talk to her, but definitely not make it like in a way that would look like you were trying to hit on her or anything..haha.....and if you start a conversation, nothing too personal...haha...but mainly, just be yourself and tell her you want to be friends, because you want to meet new people.How to become friends with someone who generally doesn't know you?
I know this may seem lame, but just say what you want. Talk to her more and see if you even get along. There must be something to this girl, if you are writing a question about her here. Ask her to hang out with you and your Senior friends.





More love to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment