Friday, August 20, 2010

Why do a friend try to become cool with one of your friends?

I have a friend that I've known for years. I recently became friends with someone else and we would hang any and every day. We would also talk every night on the phone (not purposely). Me and my new friend became close and my old friend would point out how much I would hang with that new friend. I felt it was out of jealousy. I introduce the two so that it would be easier to hang with the two and now they have become close and playing games like 3-way calls but I'm not aware of the third person on the phone. The old friend saying things as though she is trying to set me up and lieing about there being someone else on the other line.I believe my old friend is trying to bring a wedge between my new friend and I. She believe she was once becoming a problem but hasnt stepped out the pic yet, now I'm on the verge of just letting them both go as a friend (friendship is too personal).Why do a friend try to become cool with one of your friends?
Ohh see, this is what she is trying to do probably.





Your old friend is probably jealous that you hang out with your new friend much. But now your old friend will make you seem bad to make you not be friends with your new friend. So then you and your old friend could be friends again.


It's common, the old friend wants you for themselves. Kind of possessive.


If this old friend is a guy = he might like you


If a girl = ?? i got no idea what goes in girls heads...








If I were you, i'd think things through before making the conclusion.


Talk to them both if you need too.





Well the girls comment below me pretty much sums it up...


Good luckWhy do a friend try to become cool with one of your friends?
ffriendship has its own way let it do whatever it wants if it is ur true friend then it will not do so again
Try to talk to both of ur friends. If u think ur old friend is creating a prob btw u n ur new frnd then tell ur new friend personally what u feel about ur old friend... so that she be alert next time ur old friend says something or do something against u in xreating problems btw both of u.





Also, talk to ur old friend and say u feel she is creating problems. If she denies it and acts the same way then decide who is more precious to u.. ur old frnd or ur new one and then dump one of them and hang on with one.





Suggestion: If two friends r precious to u never introduce them to eacother.. it creates problem and sometimes they become cool friends and ur out of the pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment