Friday, August 20, 2010

How to become better friends with someone?

There's a girl that i've only met twice that i want to become better friends with. (not sure if you can really answer this question but hopefully you can help! :) ) i'm friends with her on facebook and have only talked to her once through FB. i'm following her on twitter and she's following me so she knows who i am. She is good friends with some of my friends, also and she is my friends cousin (thats how i met her) we live near each other and she goes to a school that plays my school in sports. I want to build our friendship without seeming desperate OR ANNOYING!! lol :) i hope you can help..please NO MEAN COMMENTS OR HATERS!!


Thank You SOO much! I appreciate it! :)





P.S. yes..i have friends :) and NOT LESIBIAN!! it seems like i have alot in common with her and would like to get to know her better! please give ideas on what to do.How to become better friends with someone?
Just ask her to go shopping, or the movies, or whatever. You go one place together that you are both interested in and boom! you do it again, and again, then you do something else, then you are best buds!

No comments:

Post a Comment