Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to become friends with someone.?

Well.. I'm gonna give it to you straight up. My whole life I've had lots of friends, they aren't too easy to come across either. It doesn't matter who I feel like talking to, nearly everyone in the school is willing to be my friend if I reach out to them. Well there is this guy I met several years ago, and I have made such HUGE attempts to get him to be my friend, mainly because I see a lot of myself in him. Every year we are voted the male representatives of our grades, we have the same friends, same look, same interests. The only thing that is different is the fact he is like he is more of a macho-football player kind of guy and I am more of a pretty boy who would rather sit on the bleachers talking to girls rather then playing the games. And lastly, the reason I want him to be my friend really badly is the fact that he doesn't seem conceded or self centered at all, which most of my guy friends are and it gets very annoying. Me and him talk occasionally in our classes, sometimes he makes a joke or calls my name from across the room so he can tell me something funny that just happened, but besides that we don't hang out. It's bothering me a lot that I seem to reach out to him a lot and it doesn't seem like i'm getting much of a responce. Does anyone know how to become friends with someone if the friendship doesn't naturally seem to pick up? Honestly, if he got to know me better I think he would really enjoy being my friend, Thanks. =]How to become friends with someone.?
you can't force anyone to be your friend.. specially that guy..

No comments:

Post a Comment