Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you become friends with someone who your friends with on facebook?

I kinda decided i want to start making new firneds.I just requested a girl from a local school that alot of my friends are friends with.I probably have'nt seen her in real life, though I kinda think i want to be friends with her when I go to high school.And she doesnt exacly know who I am, just that im friends with her on facebook.How can I go ahead to actually become friends with her?How do you become friends with someone who your friends with on facebook?
sometimes they post there number look for that or aksk for their number or just wait till u see her in schoolHow do you become friends with someone who your friends with on facebook?
they might see that your mutual friends with her and accept.
Ask for his/her location and contact number.

No comments:

Post a Comment