Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i become friends with someone who i once was?

I was friends with a girl who i've known since 4th grade. last year i did something that made her feelings about me change. She doesn't talk to me as much as she use to and when i talk to her she only says one thing like ok and nothing else. She has a boyfriend but i stay out of that. My friend told me she says my jokes are to dirty but everyone knows my jokes are not any worse than everyone else. PLEASE HELP ME OUT! thank you if you did :) email me at superfirepig@gmail.com or if you have a you tube send me a message at KillerHamsterVideosHow do i become friends with someone who i once was?
Hey. thanks for helping on my question. You are in a really difficult situation. This has happened to me before. So, right now, she does not enjoy being around you. I suggest you wait until all of this cools off. When it does, you slowly ease in to talking to her. Then maybe you can ask her ';remember when...'; questions. Hopefully this will get you back on talking terms. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment