Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How Do I Become Friends With Someone I Barely Know? (I'm Not Gay)?

First Off I'd Like To Make Clear That I Am Not Gay Nor Do Have Sexual Intrest In Glen.





Ok. I'm about to turn 13, I am going to a high school which is mixed up with about 3 middle schools. On the 9th September I will be going to high school in my new class. There is a boy Glen in my class and I want to become friends with him but don't know how. Heres a little more info. We had 'intake days' at the school in which we spent 3 days in our classes. I saw Glen, Didn't really talk to him but I wanted to be friends with him (I'm a bit shy). I thought I could just go down to the beac (where everybody used to hang out) and slowly get to know him but now nobody goes to the beach. He lives a while away from me and barely knows me. I talk to im at least once a day on msn but its not really in depth conversation. He has xbox live and I'm getting COD 4 to play against him on it via Xbox Live.





Enough Info? Ok. After reading that have you got any advice on how I can gradually boost our friendship. i.e. what to talk about on msn. Please don't say just ask him to come over to your house or something like that because we talk for about 10 minutes a day on msn about nothing. It would seem creepy and he would never like me.





Thankyou. Please Help.How Do I Become Friends With Someone I Barely Know? (I'm Not Gay)?
SRy SW33Ti3...yU iSZ G-A-yHow Do I Become Friends With Someone I Barely Know? (I'm Not Gay)?
When you talk to him on msn you can discuss some things and activities that you enjoy and see if he likes the same things. Or you can get a group of other guys together and go to a sporting event and invite him. However, I'm curious. Why is having this guy's friendship so very important to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment