Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you become friends with someone you don't know?

So first off, I'm a girl %26amp; I'm a sophomore in high school. There's this one girl I want to become friends with (not because she's popular or anything, I don't even believe she is popular. ALSO, I'm not lesbian, I'm just trying to be nice!). I've seen her around school 3 or 4 times and she's always walking by herself, I think she may have just moved to my school this year because I didn't see her last year, but I don't know. I know NOTHING AT ALL about her, but I added her on myspace earlier, I want to like write to her and say something. I need something friendly to say that could eventually put us to becoming friends, any ideas?How do you become friends with someone you don't know?
Just talk some random stuff about her. Like what she got on her report card grade, or that you like her top and necklace, just simple stuff. That could keep you talking. Or if you want, go to her and say...





';Hi. Are you new here?'; and then ask her some stuff like...





';How do you like the school so far?'; then you'll keep talking.How do you become friends with someone you don't know?
1) Know them.


2) Befriend them.





Note: Step 1 is vital.
buy this book n read





How to make friends and influence people.
uhh, use your words. duh
if you befriended her over myspace..send her a message saying how you see her around school and that she seems like a cool person to hang out with and if she would like to sit with you at lunch or something...when talking the subject of school is a good starter because its something you both have in common..talk about how weird that one teacher is or how hot the substitute was


if she seems to be alone alot then she will probably be thrilled to have someone to start talking to her first! good luck on the friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment