Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I become good friends with someone I recently lost as a good friend?

About 2 months ago, there was this girl that I hung out with every weekend and was pretty close to. Then, we just stopped hanging out. Our friendship just slowed died down more and more. We are still friends, but not the way we used to be. Her best friend is also one of my best friends. I want to invite her to hang out with us sometime, but I don't think her opinion of me at the moment is very good. What can I do to restore our friendship to how it was before?How do I become good friends with someone I recently lost as a good friend?
well maybe yu should call her up; and ask her to meet yu somewhere, so yu can just tlk everything out, and gently explained wht happened and why it happened. be totally honest with her; and tht will lead her to be honest with yu. im sure not everything is all of your fault. buh tell her tht yu feel bad or sad because yu and her dont communicte they way yu did before. also tell her how much she means to yu, and tht your life feels weird, without her in it. buh it was kind of messed up tht yu took her bestfriend to prom after she asked yu.. to make the situaution better, yu should have just went solo! buh hey we all make mistakes, now this is your chance to patch things bck up with her. i mean she must have been really hurt when yu went out with her bestfriend... i hope this advice works. try to be as gentle and mature about this situaution when yu decide to tlk to her, so tht she can see yu have became a better person over the timeperiod, tht yu havent tlked to her.How do I become good friends with someone I recently lost as a good friend?
Honestly that's a pretty crappy thing to do to her. I don't blame her for turning you down. May be now you know what your losing . A true friend.





Having said that. If friendship is what your after and nothing more. Then do what it takes to win her over. That is , if she means that much to you. All is not lost. But true friends are hard to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment